Collabrations And Grants
Abgenics intends to become a company having end-to-end capabilities to develop therapeutic molecules starting from discovery activities all the way to the clinic. To that end we are actively seeking collaboration with leading hospitals, clinics and research laboratories to develop and enhance the research programs.
We are collaborating with:
- Kidwai memorial institute of Oncology, Bengaluru
- Narayana Nethralaya, Bengaluru
- Prado Preclinical Research and Development Lab, Pune
- Prashanti Cancer Care Mission, Pune
- National Institute for Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata
- Dr. Satav pathology lab, Pune.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Control of Gastrointestinal Helminth Parasites by Lactobacillus Mediated RNA Interference
Grant ID : OPP 1108522 2014-2016
Small Business Innovation Research Initiative
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (Govt. of India)
Development of AbTids, a new class of anti-infective